Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lights in Downtown Knoxville

Happy 2009! I hope everyone has an awesome year and sticks to your New Year's Resolutions! I normally don't make New Year's Resolutions, but this year I have a few that I plan on sticking to:
1-Go see a new movie in the movie theatre once a month
2-Challenge myself with my photography....step out of the box and look at everything differently.

I am very excited to stick to my resolutions! To start the year off right, we went downtown Knoxville and took photos of all the Christmas lights they have on display. It was a challenge for me to shoot in manual the entire time and play with my settings to see what different looks I could come up with . Here are a few of my favorites from the night:







I encourage each of you to step outside of the box for 2009 and look at things differently....let me know what you see!!

No comments: