Thursday, January 15, 2009

Maddie needs a home

A letter from Maddie.......

"Hi! My name is Maddie and I need a forever home! I am a 2 year old female Beagle/Dachshund Mix (we think!), and I weigh 20lbs. I was found in Rockford, TN without a home. My foster mommy tried to find my owner and even looked for a microchip, but no luck. I am super sweet, am crate trained, very food motivated, and get along well with my foster brothers and sisters (doggies). I have only been around one cat, and I seem to shy away from her. I am scheduled to be spayed in a couple of weeks. I am heartworm negative and am up to date on my shots. I need to go to a home where I can cuddle on the couch with you but I definitely need a fenced in yard. I am a very good jumper, so if you want to train me in agility I would LOVE it!
My foster mommy works at PetSafe Village so if you want to come visit me I’m usually there with her! Just call her at 865-712-7892 or wakehound52@gmail.com, her name is Jennie!"


She is the sweetest girl ever and is staying with me until we can find her a perfect home! I would love to keep her but 4 is enough for this girl! =) Please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested... Thank you!

No comments: